Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bibingkinitan

I've first heard of Bibingkinitan when I was supposed to introduce Mr. Richard Sanz (owner of Bibingkinitan) in an event and heard how successful he made the business. From research, I found out that the main selling point of Bibingkinitan is that it's a smaller version of the Filipino favorite snack Bibingka, which usually bought or served in large quantities. There are a lot of people who could not finish such a big serving, thus the idea of selling smaller portions called Bibingkinitan was born.

So of course after knowing all this, I just had to try it.

I bought one during the holiday season so this is how their packaging looked like
This is soo good when it's still piping hot! Really soft and flavorful. It has a slice of cheese stick at the top and gently brushed with sugar, but my favorite is the bits of preserved egg =D Great snack after a tired day!

1 comment: