Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eid'l Adha

It was announced that today is a national holiday in the Philippines for the observance of Eid'l Adha, "which commemorates and pays tribute to the trials of patriarch Abraham (Ibrahim among Muslims) and his family."

On another note,  today I'd like to share with you one of the restaurants recommended to me by my friend for some time now-- Luk Foo Cantonese Kitchen. It's very conveniently situated near Puregold and Mercury Drugstore. Anyway, let's go to the good part!

The food there is generally served in big amounts and does not taste bad, tastes like real Chinese food! haha =D
Crispy Noodle with Assorted Meat
I love their noodle =) It has just the right amount of seasoning and moisture that makes you want to order for more!!!

Salt and Pepper Spareribs
We also decided to order their salt and pepper spareribs. It's just the right texture and tastes well. They're served in pretty big sizes too that we weren't able to finish all of it.

Minced Seafood with Egg
Now this would probably be the most unique dish I ordered. I have no idea what to expect upon ordering it but thank goodness it did not fail me. It definitely caught attention when it was served to us, because it was simply served in a big pile of white stuff with 4 greens. After trying a spoonful, I think the white is a combination of seafood and egg whites and.... something else which I can't identify. Beneath the white are various kinds of seafood too. Very soft and tasty! =D

I'm sorry for the bad quality of the pictures because I once again forgot my camera, but I promise to use a camera for the next post! =D keep reading!


Luk Foo Cantonese Kitchen, E. Rodriguez

Puregold QL Central, E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave. cor. Araneta Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 749-9638

1 comment: